HEIRLOOM FAMILY HISTORY ALBUMS
- Do you know the names of your eight great-grandparents? Would you like to learn about how and where they spent their lives?
- Do you want to compile your family information, photos and documents into a book that will remain in your family forever?
- Have you spent years researching your family’s history, and now need a way to present it so that all of your family can appreciate it for generations to come?
Heirloom Family Albums are…
- A legacy to leave your children and grandchildren that will be treasured by their grandchildren and beyond
- A unique gift to honor a milestone birthday or anniversary, wedding or new baby
- A rewarding way to celebrate and honor your family
These books are ideal for families whose ancestors have been living in the United States since the end of the 1800s or before. You will fill out a form telling me what you know about your parents, grandparents and so on. I will endeavor to identify the names of ancestors you don’t know, and locate vital records and documents they left behind. Each of our Heirloom Albums includes a dedication page, a family tree chart, a family page for each ancestral couple and their children, a timeline of their lives, at least two to three original documents for each generation, and your family photos, supplemented by historical photos I uncover during the research process. Documents I locate and incorporate in the book may include census records, marriage licenses, draft registrations, vintage newspaper articles, and immigration and citizenship documents.